The Emergence of CFRP in Mass Production Automobiles: 2013-2022
Market Research Report
The emergence of mass-production automobile CFRP applications over the next decade could rival or exceed opportunities for growth in civil aerospace, defense, energy, and consumer product industries. This represents a tremendous opportunity and challenge to the composites supply chain – representing billions of dollars in capital expenditures. Understanding the nature of those opportunities is critical to successfully developing business growth strategies and deploying business capital and human resources.
This Report Provides:
- Defines the size and characteristics of the automotive market place
- Details the motivations for adopting advanced composite materials into automotive components
- Quantifying the current and anticipated applications for advanced composites
- Describes OEM and Tier supplier activities related to composite component production
- Guidance on estimated production volumes for advanced composites components and related carbon fiber and composite materials
- Analysis of trends in manufacturing
|Table of Contents|
|Section 2||Executive Summary|
|Section 3||Reports and Analysis Methodology|
|Section 4||Describing the Array of Composites Possibilities|
|Section 5||Drivers for CFRP Adoption|
|Section 6||Automotive OEM Activity|
|Section 7||Component Supplier Activity|
|Section 8||Raw Materials Requirements and Process Analysis|
|Section 9||Summary and Conclusions|
Some of the features of this market report are:
- Market size estimates in terms of volume of finished components and raw materials consumption for advanced composites in the global automotive industry
- Production and growth trends back through 2005 and forecasts for next ten years (2013-2022) for passenger vehicles, OEM and Tier supplier activity.
- Trends and forecasts by applications and manufacturing technology
- Growth drivers for advanced composites adoption
- Potential new growth opportunities of composites in the automotive market
- More than 80 figures/tables/illustrations List of Figures and tables
Multi Site License $3,300.00
One Printed copy $200.00 extra **contact CFC if you would like a printed copy. Printed copies cannot be sold separately**
Reports will be mailed within 24 hours of confirming your order and will be delivered on CD. All files will be provided in Microsoft Office formats. Printed copies are extra. Sales figures are US dollars. Taxes, shipping, and handling are included*. The initial 1-on-1 presentation of the report will be scheduled at the time of ordering at a time of mutual convenience. Telephone, conference calls, and Internet-based teleconferencing services are all available, depending on your needs and availability. If desired, on-site presentation and discussions sessions can also be arranged; however, all applicable travel expenses will be charged in addition to the standard report price.
*The included shipping is for domestic (USA) orders only. International shipping is $45.00.